Serving job seekers is your focus. Your processes and your resources need to meet their needs under WIOA. It’s also helpful when your resources make you more effective and efficient, so you can optimize job seeker interactions and put them on the fast track to employment or reemployment.
That’s where Your Employment Search (YES) by Career Action Resources, LLC, can help. YES is an easy-to-use, self-guiding tool that guides job seekers in creating a personalized, individualized employment plan in just three steps.
YES helps workforce development and career professionals in many ways. Here are YES’s main benefits to you:
- Takes a customer-centered approach under WIOA by creating results that are tailored to each individual
- Provides time-strapped staff with a quick way to impart active job search methods to many individuals
- Gives structure and consistency to job search coaching and employment/reemployment programs
- Is self-completed and self-scored by individuals, so you do not need to tally results
- Is easy to administer, with no special training required for you
- Provides a discussion starter for meetings, counseling, and workshops
- Useful in many settings and situations, such as employment services, job search workshops and classes, American Job Center orientations, Rapid Response meetings, Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessment (RESEA) programs, job clubs, and adult education
- Can be used by job seekers at all education and job levels; YES is written at an eighth-grade reading level, and all items are gender-neutral
- Useful for job seekers of all ages and stages, including dislocated workers, unemployment insurance claimants, people returning to work, youth, people transitioning to the workforce, military veterans, and incarcerated and formerly incarcerated individuals
- Research-based and developed with the input of job hunters and workforce development and career professionals
YES was created, designed, and printed in the USA by the experienced workforce resource developers at Career Action Resources, LLC. Learn more about YES.
If you are a workforce development professional who works with job hunters, request a complimentary review sample of YES today.