Now in its Second Edition, the best-selling Layoff-to-Employment Action Planner (LEAP) helps dislocated workers and UI claimants rank and cope with key issues faced after a layoff and develop a reemployment plan.
- 3 self-guiding steps
- Assesses job search and life barriers in 8 critical areas
- Guides workers in creating a reemployment action plan tailored to their needs
- Innovative best practice in nation’s most-effective reemployment program
- ONLY tool described in U.S. Department of Labor study on reemployment program success
- Helps you serve UI claimants and dislocated Workers under WIOA through Individualized Career Services and Eligibility Assessments
- Also Used in Rapid Response and other programs in the nation's public workforce system