How is the labor market changing? The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) has released its latest 10-year employment projections through 2028, a few months earlier than usual. This information is especially helpful to job seekers, students, and anyone making career and education plans.
You can learn about in-demand occupations and other trends by listening to the recorded Webinar on WorkforceGPS.
The Webinar topics include the following:
• Occupations projected to grow fastest
• Occupations projected to decline
• Occupations adding most new jobs
• Large, low-skilled occupations have the most openings
• Occupations that require more education pay more
• High school occupations by training level
• Occupations needing more education for entry are projected to grow faster
Workforce development professionals, career professionals, and educators will find this information useful, according to Career Action Resources, LLC, creators of Your Employment Search (YES) and Layoff-to-Employment Action Planner (LEAP).